Sunday, December 13, 2009

Back at one piece.. Amazing YLDP!

It was Amazing for me to attend YLDP 2009 as this will be the last YLDP before the Youth Quake comes! YEAH! Heard a lot about YQ but have not attended one. Sigh...

But it was good for me to help out at YLDP.

I think this will be the last YLDP I am helping out. Uncertain of how the future will be like. Wonderful journey for me. Glad to meet so many young people. I certainly hope that I have some how touch the heart of young people, of course, not with my own strength, but GOD.

The last night of the plenary session, GOD (or may be my imagination) showed me "Sabah" again.
The sunrise at MOUNT KK.

At KK town over seeing the Island.

Can't recall her name d. Work at national park. Heard she no longer work there.

This is a school. Covered by Trees.


Like I said before, the skies memang beautiful! Saya Sanjungmu Tuhan!


Yeah, been few times that I thought about it. Shared it with uncle H and he gave me a contact that is currently ministering in Sabah. Look set to be a good starting point. TEST THE WATER! Yeah, I should just go and test the water to see how will I be doing there!


More about YLDP:

FUN to torture the youth! I still remember when I was handling the games, one of the youth was saying "SAVE ME" before she proceed to force her beautiful face into the pail full of water + corn starch & mentos! ahahah! Some of them were spitting out the water and some spitted on the helpers... Lucky I haven't take my shower!

A girl was saying "I just had my shower! " LOL... FUn night la.. why take shower... sure dirty wan lah... :) :)

Games is fun, but there are meaning in it. Just hope you will see the lesson behind every games.

My devotional group: very quiet... but they have the positive mind to move forward when challenges come upon them. This also motivate me to plan for a motivation talk base on Christian Values and help to make them be a Positive Thinker!

Btw, We also saved a SOUL! Thank GOD for Wei ling and Lawrence, they shared with this guy who work for the caterer.

Miss the cold weather now!

SOOOOO HOT when I am back to KL!!!!

A long way to go... Every day something for us to learn!

K, brain stuck d... more to come when I am inspired!


No comments: