Friday, January 15, 2010

A random grumbling that need time to heal

Been upset on several matters including where do I really belong.

The amount of pressure working in a kindergarten had put me in a crossroad of whether I really belong in this line. Have I rush into this field without considering it? The pressure as in handling the children. Got really frustrated! Not angry, but not knowing how after so many months working there...

Tons of questions left unanswered. What is the problem with me? Why is it difficult for me to handle children? Self help Books, guidance from my superior, & others also helped me. Yet, I cannot see the clearer picture of it. What is wrong with me.... I am tired physically. Rest is all I need during weekend.

There r more... but for today, just until here.

No comments: